Powered by Membership
Annual Memberships or Per Sled/Per Day Trail Passes are mandatory as per Partnership Agreements with the Province of B.C. Prices include tax.
Types of Memberships:
- Individual Membership $140
- Family Membership $250 (consists of two parents, and unlimited children under the age of 16, $10 for children over 16 - all must reside in the same household)
- Senior Membership (65+) $80
Memberships available at these Smithers Merchants as well as on the trails:
Daily Trail Passes:
- $20 per sled-mandatory under RS&TB Partnership Agreement # PA 14DSS-12 and BC Parks Use Permit # 102258
- Day passes are available 24/7 at the front desk at the Hudson Bay Lodge
If you go into the area without paying or having a membership you will be in non compliance of the Forest Range and Practices Act (Forest Recreation Regulation Sec. 27(3)) or the Park Act (Park Conservancy and Recreation Area regulations). You could be served a violation ticket, ranging from $230 - $2,000, warning and/or be evicted from the area.